Ir al contenido principal

VIDEO 2: A job I would like to do in the future

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I would like to change a lot of things of the career I study and the faculty. First, the career I study is sociology and the teachers are very old, especially in the subjects of theory. In the beginning this is not a problem, but these teachers have old methods for the teaching, these are less pedagogical and make longer lectures that are like a monologue. Due to this, the faculty should change its teaching methodst to adjust to the different types of learning. In this way, the career would be more educative than academics.  The previous mentioned, is related directly with workload of studies, because, in general, the oldest teachers (professors in precise words) are the ones who give more workload with the hope (in some cases) to be similar to the previous generations of students. They prefer, in their traditional form, to show the complete topic without having in consideration the problematics of the context or the time and the pressure that the world in our days  demands .  On t

Post 4: A Time travel to the future

If I would travel to the future, I don't like to stay there. Because the future in any year, close or distant, would be sad and problematic.   Due to it I like don't think much in the future, or on the other hand, I like think in a future more pleasant. But what make a future more pleasant? In my opinion, the slowness of the process and kind.  At kindness that ramificated to everyone the dimensions of the social relations, as many as to the we own conversations there with the enviroment. However, this is not posible, because the world be drawn on very fast ando with that, the global warming. This two last things mentioned, are the things I worrying me to the think in the future  . Due to that when I think in the future I make in the close future and not very distant.  In the future where I follow studying and my worries are refer that and to learn to be a adult person. In which the world not change much and follow with the same norms of the present and a similar functioning. Be